FranciscoLucas Briosa is an alternate and more swashed version of FranciscoLucas Llana, designed after an alphabet of capitals created by the same writing master, and in the same year 1570.
There is no number sign in this font. In its place, you'll find a long s. You'll find alternatives in other places as well:
- a reversed g instead of the left bracket
- a slender Z instead of the right bracket
- a very swashed R instead of the left curly bracket
- a final e instead of the bar sign
- a slender K instead of the right curly bracket
- as well as st and ct joined by means of a flourish on the fi and fl keys.
Apart from the reversed g on the left bracket, the alternate glyphs are the same as in FranciscoLucas Llana.
Francisco Lucas Briosa font contains 380 defined characters and 354 unique glyphs. The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (8), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Number Forms (2), Mathematical Operators (10), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
Submit a review using your Facebook ID