I created this new-wave, checkered ska font in 1998. Now it’s been updated with more language support, more punctuation and symbols, better accents and tighter vertical metrics. The space character has been replaced with a checkered stripe so you can easily create an unbroken bar of text.
This font includes a license that allows free commercial use: sometimes referred to as a desktop license. This allows you to install the font on a computer and use it to create posters, web graphics, game graphics, t-shirts, videos, signs, logos and more. Read the license agreement for details.
1980 Portable font contains 323 defined characters and 318 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (80), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (2).
- Font Name:NineteenEightyPortable-Regular
- Version:Version 4.000
- Trademark:1980 Portable is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermicfonts.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
Submit a comment, question or review about 1980 Portable font