Alabama font contains 593 defined characters and 544 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (11), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Combining Diacritical Marks (8), Greek and Coptic (73), Cyrillic (94), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (23), Superscripts and Subscripts (5), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (7), Number Forms (4), Mathematical Operators (14), Box Drawing (6), Geometric Shapes (6), Miscellaneous Symbols (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Alabama
- Version:Version 1.000 2009 initial release
- Trademark:Alabama is a trademark of peqpe.
- Designer URL:http://www.peqpe.it
- License:creative common
- License URL:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/legalcode
- Description:Copyright (c) 2009 by peqpe. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Alabama font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.