Baveuse is a fun, bouncy casual headline font created in 2000. The latest version of Baveuse has been redrawn with subtle curves for a more casual, less computerized look. An extra set of alternates has been added. In OpenType savvy applications, alternate letters and numerals are automatically shuffled to create a more natural feel.
These fonts include a license that allows free commercial use: sometimes referred to as a desktop license. This allows you to install the fonts on a computer and use them to create posters, web graphics, game graphics, t-shirts, videos, signs, logos and more. Read the license agreement for details.
If you'd like to embed these fonts in an app, ebook, on the web or anything that's not covered by the desktop license agreement, visit the link below. You'll find distributors who offer different types of licenses or you can contact me for help.
Baveuse font contains 332 defined characters and 227 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (89), Latin-1 Supplement (80), Latin Extended-A (59), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Cyrillic (80), General Punctuation (13), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Baveuse-Regular
- Version:OTF 4.000;PS 001.001;Core 1.0.29
- Trademark:Baveuse is a trademark of Ray Larabie.
- Manufacturer:Larabie Fonts
- Designer:Ray Larabie, Sergey Kazakov & Paul Kravchenko
- Vendor URL:http://www.larabiefonts.com
- Designer URL:http://www.larabiefonts.com
- License:------------------------------- Larabie Fonts End-user license agreement software product from Larabie Fonts --------------------------------------------------- SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. 1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This document grants you the following rights: - Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may copy and distribute unlimited copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as you receive them, in any medium, provided that you publish on each copy an appropriate copyright notice. Keep intact all the notices that refer to this License. And give any other recipients of the fonts a copy of this License along with the fonts. 2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. - You may modify your copy or copies of the fonts or any portion of it, provided that you also meet all of these rules: a) Do not alter in any way alphamumerics(eq. a-z, 1-9) contained in the font. An exception is converting between formats, here is allowed the nominal distortion that occurs during conversion from second order to third order quadratic curves (TrueType to Postscript) and vice versa. b) Extra characters may be added, here it is allowed to use curves from alphanumerics in fonts under same license. c) It is allowed to modify and remove analpahbetics (punctuation, special characters, ligatures and symbols). d) The original font name must remain but can be augmented. (ie. Blue Highway Cyrillic, Blue Highway ANSI, Blue Highway Fudge) e) Character mapping may be altered. f) If the kerning information is damaged or discarded please state that in the user notes or documentation. g) All modifications must be released under this license. LIMITED WARRANTY NO WARRANTIES. Larabie Fonts expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT remains with you. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall Larabie Fonts be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Larabie Fonts has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Original design by Ray Larabie, from Larabie Fonts. Cyrillic characters by Sergey Kazakov & Paul Kravchenko. Larabie Fonts is able to offer unique free fonts through the generous support of visitors to the site. Making fonts is my full-time job and every donation, in any amount, enables me to continue running the site and creating new fonts. If you would like to support Larabie Fonts visit www.larabiefonts.com for details.
Submit a comment, question or review about Baveuse font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.