Bowlby One has been designed for use as a utilitarian, all caps display font. A version with lowercase characters is also available. Its forms are a fusion of a handfull of designs scanned from old, early Twentieth Century type specimens. Bowlby One is perfect for big bold headlines and display uses that need a slightly roughened look. Bowlby is a web font, designed to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops, cloud systems and mobile devices.
Bowlby One font contains 287 defined characters and 236 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (29), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (3), Greek and Coptic (2), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Dingbats (12), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Bowlby One
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Bowlby One is a trademark of vernon adams.
- Manufacturer:vernon adams
- Designer:vernon adams
- Vendor URL:http://www.newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:http://www.newtypography.co.uk
- License:Copyright (c) 2011 by vernon adams (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Names "Bowlby" "Bowlby One" and "Bowlby One SC". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2011 by vernon adams (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Names "Bowlby" "Bowlby One" and "Bowlby One SC". This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Bowlby One font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.