Bubblegum Sans is upbeat, flavor-loaded, brushalicious letters for the sunny side of the street. It bounces with joy and tells a great story. Designed by Angel Koziupa and produced by Ale Paul, this typeface is a loud 21st century shoutout to the kind of the 1930s lettering that sold everything to everyone through every medium.
Bubblegum Sans font contains 233 defined characters and 196 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Bubblegum Sans Regular
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Bubblegum Sans is a trademark of Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul.
- Manufacturer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Designer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Vendor URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- Designer URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Bubblegum Sans font