Carbon was originally created in 1999 and was overhauled a decade later. Alternate letters such as the unicase T of the original are still available as OpenType stylistic alternates. Some of the numerals and most of the punctuation has been redesigned. Accents cover more languages.
Carbon Black font contains 373 defined characters and 209 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (91), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (5), Private Use Area (6).
- Font Name:CarbonBl-Regular
- Version:Version 4.002
- Trademark:Carbon is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://typodermicfonts.com
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
- Description:Part of the Larabie Fonts Collection from Typodermic Fonts.
Submit a comment, question or review about Carbon Black font