Chango is a display face based on letters drawn by Mexican illustrator Ernesto “Chango” García Cabral. It’s big and heavy, ideal for head-line body sizes with a humorous touch.
Chango font contains 269 defined characters and 220 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (28), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (4), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (4), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (1).
- Font Name:Chango Regular
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Chango is a trademark of Fontstage.
- Designer:Manuel Lupez
- Vendor URL:www.fontstage.com
- Designer URL:www.fontstage.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Chango font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.