In a much needed break from complex scripts and polished packaging fonts, Koziupa and Paul decided to show their playful side.
Chicle has bold, stretchable, kid-proof, pet-resistant letters. This font is made to take the abuse of software used to put together the elaborate, attention-scrambling artwork of candy, cereal, and toy packaging, or whatever boxed obscenity contains cat and dog treats.
Chicle is Spanish for bubble gum. Its a definite sugar fix — no substitutes.
Chicle font contains 232 defined characters and 186 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (15), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (5), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Chicle Regular
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Chicle is a trademark of Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul.
- Manufacturer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Designer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Vendor URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- Designer URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Chicle font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.