1999's Dignity of Labour is an over-the-top parody of computer oriented fonts of the late 1960's. Spacing and kerning has been redone. Accents have been improved and more languages are covered. More punctuation and symbols have been added. The lack of precision on many characters has been dealt with. Fractions and numerical ordinals are now included. Vertical metrics have been maxed out for better web performance.
Dignity of Labour font contains 381 defined characters and 263 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:DignityOfLabour-Regular
- Version:Version 4.001
- Trademark:Dignity of Labour is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermicfonts.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
Submit a comment, question or review about Dignity of Labour font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.