Eraser font contains 654 defined characters and 28 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (128), Latin Extended-B (7), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (73), Cyrillic (94), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (23), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (6), Number Forms (4), Arrows (7), Mathematical Operators (17), Miscellaneous Technical (4), Box Drawing (40), Block Elements (8), Geometric Shapes (15), Miscellaneous Symbols (11), Private Use Area (4), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Eraser
- Manufacturer:Monotype Typography
- Designer:Monotype Type Drawing Office - Robin Nicholas, Patricia Saunders 1982
- Vendor URL:http://www.monotype.com/html/mtname/ms_arial.html
- Designer URL:http://www.monotype.com/html/mtname/ms_welcome.html
- License:NOTIFICATION OF LICENSE AGREEMENT This typeface is the property of Monotype Typography and its use by you is covered under the terms of a license agreement. You have obtained this typeface software either directly from Monotype or together with software distributed by one of MonotypeÍs licensees. This software is a valuable asset of Monotype. Unless you have entered into a specific license agreement granting you additional rights, your use of this software is limited to your workstation for your own publishing use. You may not copy or distribute this software. If you have any question concerning your rights you should review the license agreement you received with the software or contact Monotype for a copy of the license agreement. Monotype can be contacted at: USA - (847) 718-0400 UK - 01144 01737 765959 http://www.monotype.com
- License URL:http://www.monotype.com/html/type/license.html
Contemporary sans serif design, Arial contains more humanist characteristics than many of its predecessors and as such is more in tune with the mood of the last decades of the twentieth century. The overall treatment of curves is softer and fuller than in most industrial style sans serif faces. Terminal strokes are cut on the diagonal which helps to give the face a less mechanical appearance. Arial is an extremely versatile family of typefaces which can be used with equal success for text setting in reports, presentations, magazines etc, and for display use in newspapers, advertising and promotions.
Submit a comment, question or review about Eraser font