Faster One was developed from a sans serif italics. In order to create an impression of velocity, the horizontal and gradual lines generate the idea of the image of the wind. Ideal for writing headlines where efficiency and speed are priorities.
Faster One font contains 244 defined characters and 169 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Faster One
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Faster is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Faster One font