Felipa is a carefully written calligraphic font based on a traditional Italian chancery cursive, though reinterpreted with a contemporary feeling.
Felipa font contains 272 defined characters and 224 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (30), Latin Extended-B (2), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (4), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (3), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Felipa
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Felipa is a trademark of Fontstage.
- Designer:Javier Alcaraz
- Vendor URL:www.fontstage.com
- Designer URL:www.fontstage.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Felipa font