Build a complete font in one hour. In the beginning Finger Paint was just an experiment with Illustrator artistic brushes but then actually became a real typeface.
Its name stands for itself. And, yes, it took a liiiiitle bit more than one hour to make it a working typeface.
Finger Paint font contains 251 defined characters and 206 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (23), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:Finger Paint
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Finger Paint is a trademark of Ralph du Carrois.
- Manufacturer:Ralph du Carrois
- Designer:Ralph du Carrois
- Vendor URL:http://www.carrois.com
- Designer URL:http://www.carrois.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Finger Paint font