Goola font contains 102 defined characters and 97 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), General Punctuation (8).
- Font Name:Goola Black
- Version:Version 2.00
- Trademark:All Rights Reserved!
- Manufacturer:Meir Sadan
- Designer:Meir Sadan
- Vendor URL:http://sadan.com/
- Designer URL:mailto:email@example.com
- License:1. Do not distribute this file. 2. Do not make changes to this file. 3. You may use it freely otherwise.
- License URL:http://sadan.com/
This ink catastrophe you see below is called the Goola typeface. This font is the hallmark of bad taste and excessive weight gaining. In spite of the heaviness of this typeface, it still has a fairly high level of chunkiness. Some sort of element that keeps it "strong". The use of a diversion of the famous "Avante-Garde" typeface as a base for this grunge font is certainly not coincidencial - this specific typeface's glyphes curve only when needed, giving the letters a sense of steadiness. I have no idea what "Goola" means. I hope it doesn't mean anything bad in some ancient african tongue though. I really like this font.
Submit a comment, question or review about Goola font