While mentally cataloguing the font-variant clichés I haven't explored yet (there are only a few left!) it occurred to me that I've never dabbled in the "snow-top" genre, despite being happily obsessed with all things wintry. So, I dove into it enthusiastically, playing with rough clumps of snow, smooth drifts of snow, piled-high stacks of snow and so on. This is one of the more useful of the early experiments, a new Hultog variant (all-caps, but otherwise a full-keyboard set).
Hultog Snowdrift font contains 95 defined characters and 68 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (1).
- Font Name:Hultog Snowdrift
- Version:1.0 www.cumberlandgames.com Free For Non-Commercial Use
- Trademark:Hultog Snowdrift is a trademark of S. John Ross.
- Designer:S. John Ross
- Vendor URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- Designer URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- Description:Hultog, but with snow on it.
Submit a comment, question or review about Hultog Snowdrift font