I suck at golf font contains 104 defined characters and 76 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (4), General Punctuation (6).
- Font Name:I suck at golf
- Version:Frog: 10.11.98 1.0
- Trademark:I Suck At Golf Copyright (c) 1998 Tom Murphy 7
- Manufacturer:[Divide By Zero] Fonts
- Designer:Tom Murphy 7
- Vendor URL:http://members.aol.com/vroomfonde/ttf/
- Designer URL:http://members.aol.com/imightbtm/
- License:Here is the summary of the license for this font, which may be overridden by (most likely very similar) new licenses at the URL below. NO MONEY must ever exchange hands for this font file, without EXPLICIT WRITTEN PERMISSION from the designer. This means you MAY NOT SELL THIS FONT on a font-collection CD, nor singularly nor part of any other type package. You may distribute this font file to anyone you want, as long as you do not modify it and do not charge any money or services. You can use this font in noncommercial applications and websites freely and without the designer's permission. You can use this font to create commercial products or web sites, but when appropriate I'd love for you to send me a complimentary copy of the item you use it in. For the full license and updates: http://members.aol.com/vroomfonde/ttf/legal.html Mailing address: Tom Murphy 7 339 Still Hill Rd Hamden CT 06518.1830 USA
- License URL:http://members.aol.com/vroomfonde/ttf/legal.html
This is a sort of goofy cartoon font to commemorate my extremely poor golf game. Created by Tom Murphy 7. [Divide By Zero] fonts: http://members.aol.com/vroomfonde/ttf/
Submit a comment, question or review about I suck at golf font