The Indonesia-Malaysia confrontation (also known as Konfrontasi in Indonesian and Malay) was an undeclared war between Indonesia and United Kingdom-backed Malaysia over the future of the island of Borneo from 1962 to 1966. The origins of the conflict lay in Indonesian attempts to destabilise the new federation of Malaysia, which came into being in 1963.
Indo-Malay Confrontation font contains 163 defined characters and 93 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (62), Latin Extended-A (1), General Punctuation (4).
- Font Name:Indo-Malay Confrontation Regular
- Version:Version 1.0
- Trademark:FontStruct is a trademark of FSI FontShop International GmbH
- Designer:Adien Gunarta
- Vendor URL:http://www.fontshop.com
- Designer URL:http://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/413701
- License:Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial
- License URL:http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/
- Description:Indo-Malay Confrontation was built with FontStruct
Submit a comment, question or review about Indo-Malay Confrontation font