A circa-1925 poster for the chanteuse Arlette Montal, signed simply “Bouchard, ” provided the inspiration for this roly-poly romp through the alphabet.
It takes its name from a popular East Texas summertime porch dance...or not.
Junebug Stomp font contains 221 defined characters and 106 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (5), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (5), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (2).
- Font Name:JunebugStompNF ExtraBold
- Version:Version 1.00 2003 initial release
- Manufacturer:Nick's Fonts
- Designer:Nick Curtis
- Vendor URL:http://www.nicksfonts.com
- Designer URL:mailto:email@example.com
- License:By using or installing this font data, you (or you on behalf of your employer) agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete agreement between you and Nick's Fonts. You may send a copy of any Nick's Fonts font data along with your documents to a commercial printer or other service bureau to enable the editing or printing of your document. You may use this font data to embed fonts within PostScript files or PDF files for distribution, viewing, and imaging to third parties. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the Nick's Fonts font data without Nick's Fonts's prior written consent. This font is freeware: you may not under any circumstances sell this font data AS FONT DATA to a third party. NICK'S FONTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE NICK'S FONTS FONT DATA.
Submit a comment, question or review about Junebug Stomp font