Lakki Reddy is a Telugu display typeface, mainly suitable for headings, posters and decorative invitations. Use it anywhere you want to use a handwriting style to add informality and personality to your text.
The Telugu is designed by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha in 2013 and made available by Silicon Andhra under the SIL Open Font License v1.1. The Latin is designed by Font Diner, a type foundry in the USA, and originally published as Irish Grover. The Lakki Reddy project is led by Appaji Ambarisha Darbha, a type designer based in Hyderabad, India
Lakki Reddy font contains 352 defined characters and 244 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Devanagari (2), Telugu (93), General Punctuation (2), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Geometric Shapes (1), Halfwidth and Fullwidth Forms (49), Specials (3).
- Font Name:Lakki Reddy
- Version:Version 1.0.4; ttfautohint (v1.2.42-39fb)
- Designer:Appaji Ambarisha Darbha
- Designer URL:adityafonts.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Lakki Reddy font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.