Lemon is a display typeface with soft and fluid shapes that come from painted street shop signage. The dark weight is ideal for headlines and short texts, and a future release of a lighter weight could be useful for longer text. The uppercase letters are very carefully drawn, making an attractive and unique design for text in all caps, compound words in capital letters, and acronyms. The same dynamic is inherent in the lowercase and numbers!
Lemon font contains 243 defined characters and 194 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (2), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Lemon Regular
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Lemon is a trademark of Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni.
- Manufacturer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Designer:Eduardo Rodriguez Tunni
- Vendor URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- Designer URL:http://www.tipo.net.ar
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Lemon font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.