The Londrina super family is composed of 4 family styles: Londrina Solid, Londrina Shadow, Londrina Outline, and Londrina Sketch. You can combine the main style, Solid, with the others to create different effects. The origins of the Londrina typeface project is in the streets of Sao Paulo, Brazil: Urban confusion. Initially I designed the "New Folk" for use in a poster, with only uppercase letters. I saw at the start some potential for a typeface that could recall the feelings of the writing used day-to-day in my city's informal communication, and developed it into a typeface family with lowercases too. This is the Londrina Outline member of the Londrina family.
Londrina Outline font contains 227 defined characters and 194 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (8), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Number Forms (4), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Londrina Outline
- Version:Version 1.001 2011
- Trademark:Londrina is a trademark of Marcelo Magalhaes.
- Manufacturer:Marcelo Magalhaes
- Designer:Marcelo Magalhaes
- Vendor URL:www.tipospereira.com
- Designer URL:www.marcelomagalhaes.net
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Londrina Outline font