Nicone is based on the designs of the Stephenson Blake typeface, Madonna, first released in 1925. Madonna itself was based on an earlier face known as 'Bernhard Cursive'. Nicone has been redesigned and shaped to create a new version of the 1925 typeface that can now be used freely as a Libre webfont across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices.
Niconne font contains 282 defined characters and 238 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (36), Latin Extended-B (17), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (13), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (6).
- Font Name:Niconne
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Niconne is a trademark of Vernon Adams.
- Manufacturer:Vernon Adams
- Designer:Vernon Adams
- Vendor URL:http://www.newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:http://www.newtypography.co.uk
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Niconne font