SF Piezolectric was named by Deb Dunbar.
Piezoelectricity is the generation of electricity in dielectric crystals subjected to mechanical stress, but SF Piezolectric is a techno typeface that generates pure enjoyment when used. SF Piezolectric contains lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, punctuation, and accented characters.
Piezolectric font contains 201 defined characters and 149 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (78), Latin Extended-A (7), Spacing Modifier Letters (5), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:SF Piezolectric
- Version:ver 1.0; 2001. Freeware.
- Trademark:SF Piezolectric is a trademark of the ShyFonts Type Foundry.
- Designer:ShyFonts Type Foundry
- Vendor URL:http://www.shyfonts.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.shyfonts.com/
- Description:SF Piezolectric is a trademark of the ShyFonts Type Foundry.
Submit a comment, question or review about Piezolectric font