Quixotic is a dissipated, derelict display font in deplorable condition.
This font includes a license that allows free commercial use: sometimes referred to as a desktop license. This allows you to install the font on a computer and use it to create posters, web graphics, game graphics, t-shirts, videos, signs, logos and more. Read the license agreement for details.
If you'd like to embed this font in an app, ebook, on the web or anything that's not covered by the desktop license agreement, visit the link below. You'll find distributors who offer different types of licenses or you can contact me for help.
Quixotic font contains 178 defined characters and 169 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (92), Latin-1 Supplement (67), Latin Extended-A (4), Spacing Modifier Letters (3), General Punctuation (10), Letterlike Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Quixotic-Regular
- Version:OTF 3.000;PS 001.001;Core 1.0.29
- Trademark:Quixotic is a trademark of Ray Larabie.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Vendor URL:http://www.larabiefonts.com
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermic.com
- Description:To see more fonts by Ray Larabie, visit Typodermic.com and LarabieFonts.com
Submit a comment, question or review about Quixotic font