Rammetto is a typeface based on the Stephenson Blake uppercase display font, Basuto, released in 1926. The Rammetto design refines some of the old font's forms, introduces a full set of lowercase characters and adds extended support for European languages.
Rammetto One font contains 346 defined characters and 260 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (68), Latin Extended-B (39), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), General Punctuation (12), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Rammetto One Regular
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Rammetto is a trademark of Vernon Adams.
- Manufacturer:Vernon Adams
- Designer:Vernon Adams
- Designer URL:newtypography.co.uk
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by Vernon Adams. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Rammetto One font