On the town with the latest sensation they call Rochester! This dapper fresh face is dressed to the nines and ready for action! Inspired by elegant calligraphic forms from the early age of Victorian and Art Deco, Rochester is the perfect selection when you want to add a touch of class or a smart looking formal style to any correspondence or memorandum!
Rochester font contains 226 defined characters and 185 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (14), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Rochester
- Version:Version 1.005
- Trademark:Rochester is a trademark of Font Diner, Inc DBA Sideshow
- Manufacturer:Font Diner, Inc DBA Sideshow
- Designer:Gillian Fisher
- Vendor URL:http://www.fontbros.com/sideshow.php
- Designer URL:http://gillographic.com/
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- Description:Copyright (c) 2010 by Font Diner, Inc DBA Sideshow. All rights reserved. Available under the Apache 2.0 licence. http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Submit a comment, question or review about Rochester font