The Sacramento typeface is a monoline, semi-connected script inspired by hand-lettering artist brochure work of the 1950's and 1960's. It stands on a thin line between formal and casual lettering styles, yet it has a commanding presence for headlines and titles.
Sacramento font contains 369 defined characters and 282 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (126), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (1), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (9), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Sacramento
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Sacramento is a trademark of Astigmatic.
- Manufacturer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Designer:Astigmatic (AOETI)
- Vendor URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- Designer URL:http://www.astigmatic.com/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Sacramento font