This is the 100th font released by CheapProFonts, and I wanted to make something special - so I have chosen to upgrade one of the most popular free fonts ever: the one and only Scriptina by the infamous Fredrick "Apostrophe" Nader!
After first cleaning up the outlines, spacing and kerning, Scriptina Pro has been expanded with a set of alternate letters without the loops and swashes, using the OpenType contextual alternates feature to switch them around automatically to avoid too many overlapping and repeating elements. You can also manually turn off the loops and swashes with the OpenType titling and swash features respectively. The originals alternate letters have been incorporated as stylistic alternates (and stylistic set 02) and the ligatures as discretionary ligatures if you should want them. The alternate non-script lowercase z is programmed as stylistic set 01.
In addition Scriptina Pro has been given the usual CheapProFonts large multilingual character set, of course. I hope many will enjoy the improvements and additional language support.
And, naturally: it is still free!
Scriptina Pro font contains 387 defined characters and 148 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (127), Latin Extended-B (11), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (12), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (12), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (3).
- Font Name:Scriptina Pro
- Version:Version 12.000
- Vendor URL:http://www.cheapprofonts.com/
- Designer URL:http://apostrophiclab.pedroreina.net/
- License:CheapProFonts End User License Agreement (EULA) The font is protected by copyright laws and International copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The font is licensed, not sold. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the font within the same household, company, school or institution. You may NOT copy or distribute the font outside of the licensed household, company, school or institution. Please ask external contacts who want to use the font to get their own license at www.CheapProFonts.com. You may embed the font in electronic documents, but you may NOT include the font in a software product - this requires a special license. You may NOT alter the font file in any way. If you want to make your own version of the font use the original font and its license terms as a starting point like www.CheapProFonts.com have done. The font is made to the highest technical standard we know, but we have a disclaimer: LIMITED WARRANTY NO WARRANTIES. CheapProFonts and its designers expressly disclaims any warranty for the font. The font and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the font remains with you. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall CheapProFonts or its designers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if CheapProFonts or its designers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you have questions about this license and/or font, please consult our FAQ at www.CheapProFonts.com We grant the rights of use of our font to you in good faith, and request that you promise to adhere to the terms of this license to the best of your ability, and in good faith.
- License URL:http://www.cheapprofonts.com/License
- Description:Pro version by Roger S. Nelsson Mar10
Submit a comment, question or review about Scriptina Pro font