Sofia designed by Paula Nazal and Daniel Hernández, is an upright script font with some unconventional ligatures. It is a coquettish, friendly and versatile typeface.
Sofia font contains 228 defined characters and 193 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (9), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Sofia
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Sofia is a trademark of LatinoType Limitada
- Manufacturer:Paula Nazal, Daniel Hernndez
- Designer:Paula Nazal and Daniel Hernndez
- Vendor URL:www.latinotype.com
- Designer URL:www.hernandeztype.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Sofia font