Stormfaze is a high-tech, science fiction themed headline font. Stormfaze was created in June of 1996 and released in the summer of 2015.
Stormfaze font contains 391 defined characters and 232 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (5), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (12), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:Stormfaze-Regular
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Stormfaze is trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermicfonts.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://typodermicfonts.com/license
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/license
Submit a comment, question or review about Stormfaze font