unkempt /ˌənˈkem(p)t/ adj.
1. lacking in order, neatness, and often cleanliness. Font designer Squid may be a bit disorderly but that didn't keep him from hand-lettering this off-kilter gem just for you. Unkempt is definitely different than your traditional regimented font but, it's hardly dirty! In fact, you can download it in a nifty little package that's never been touched by human hands. And it's fun! Get it!
Unkempt font contains 226 defined characters and 182 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (14), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Unkempt
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Unkempt is a trademark of Font Diner, Inc DBA Sideshow.
- Manufacturer:Font Diner, Inc DBA Sideshow
- Vendor URL:http://www.fontbros.com/sideshow.php
- Designer URL:http://www.squidart.com
- License:Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- License URL:http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- Description:Copyright (c) 2010 by Font Diner, Inc DBA Sideshow. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Unkempt font