Urania Czech font is made of old German Urania typewriter with Czech symbols. Urania Czech font was created by Lukas Krakora and is free for non-commercial use only.
PS. If you type alt-1, original logo of Urania typewriter will show up.
Urania Czech font contains 146 defined characters and 139 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (82), Latin-1 Supplement (31), Latin Extended-A (20), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (8), Currency Symbols (1), Miscellaneous Symbols (1).
- Font Name:urania_czech
- Version:Version 1.40 March 27, 2009
- Trademark:Urania Czech©
- Manufacturer:Lukas Krakora
- Designer:Lukas Krakora
- Vendor URL:email@example.com
- Designer URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- License: free for non-commercial use only! in case of commercial use contact me at: email@example.com
- License URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description:This font was created using Font Creator 5.0 from High-Logic.com
Submit a comment, question or review about Urania Czech font