A throwback to some of the earliest fonts I made for the TRS-80 Color Computer, 6809 Chargen has been updated with improved vertical metrics for cross-browser web performance More languages are supported and accents have been redesigned. Spacing and kerning have been improved. More math symbols and punctuation, fractions and numeric ordinals dee doo dee doo.
6809 Chargen font contains 383 defined characters and 299 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (2), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (11), Block Elements (1), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:SixEightZeroNineChargen-Regular
- Version:Version 4.000
- Trademark:6809 Chargen is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermicfonts.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/pages/license
Submit a comment, question or review about 6809 Chargen font