Akronim is a brand-new, original, brush like, stylish font with a Western and Central European (e.g. Polish, Croatian, Czech, Magyar etc.) Latin character set. Handmade in Poland, Europe, by Grzegorz Klimczewski.
An acronym (in Polish, "akronim") is an abbreviation that forms a word. So this story is cut short. To understand it, imagine a nice girl with beautifully plaited slavic hair, strolling among the fields of wheat. If you imagine this, you will find a good use for this tasteful, brand-new typeface.
Akronim font contains 249 defined characters and 201 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (78), Latin Extended-A (56), Spacing Modifier Letters (7), General Punctuation (11), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (1).
- Font Name:Akronim
- Version:Version 1.001
- Trademark:Akronim is a trademark of Fonty.PL.
- Designer:Grzegorz Klimczewski
- Vendor URL:http://www.fonty.pl/
- Designer URL:http://www.fonty.pl/
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Akronim font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.