Aladin is a calligraphic art deco face with an eastern touch, designed by Angel Koziupa and produced by Alejandro Paul.
Casual, airy counters and friendly terminals give it an advantage as a packaging font for exotic coffees and teas. It also serves quite well on posters and book jackets where relaying the famous sense of Eastern hospitality and playfulness is a must.
Aladin font contains 230 defined characters and 184 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (92), Latin Extended-A (10), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (4), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Aladin Regular
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Aladin is a trademark of Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul.
- Manufacturer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Designer:Angel Koziupa and Alejandro Paul
- Vendor URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- Designer URL:http://www.sudtipos.com
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Aladin font