Amarillo USAF is an aircraft marking font that duplicates the lettering specification used for current US Air Force aircraft. You can find this style of lettering on US military aircraft dating back to WWII, on both Navy and Army/Air Force planes and helicopters. Some modelers have used it to add N-numbers to reproductions of civilian aircraft. With this font, you can create authentic decals for scale models, make vinyl lettering for movie and television props, and accurately reproduce markings on 3D modeled aircraft (all depending on your level of expertise.)
Both Macintosh and PC versions are available. (This 30-day shareware trial version is offered in complete form. If you wish to keep it, please remember to pay your registration fee.)
Amarillo USAF font contains 69 defined characters and 40 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (68), Latin-1 Supplement (1), General Punctuation (3), Private Use Area (1).
- Font Name:AmarilloUSAF
- Version:TLai Enterprises Media Design 8/30/98
- Manufacturer:TLai Enterprises Media Design
- Designer:Tom C. Lai
- Vendor URL:http://www.tlai.com
- Designer URL:mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- License:This font software is offered on a trial basis only. If you wish to use this software on a permanent basis, you must pay the shareware registration fee within 30 days. Please refer to the documentation, or our website, for more information.
- License URL:http://www.tlai.com
- Description:US Air Force aircraft marking font.
Submit a comment, question or review about Amarillo USAF font