I just had some fun with Photoshop and designed one more simple scratched, but readable font. Looks not bad for only 40 minutes of work.
Incl. English, European and Cyrillic letters and Numbers. Free for personal and commercial use. No modify! Designed: September 2010.
An Old Witch font contains 260 defined characters and 160 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (90), Latin-1 Supplement (75), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), Cyrillic (64), General Punctuation (12), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (5), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (1).
- Font Name:MB-An Old Witch
- Version:Version 1.00 September 9, 2010, initial release
- Trademark:MB-An Old Witch? Trademark of ModBlackmoon.
- Designer:ModBlackmoon [modblackmoon.narod.ru]
- Designer URL:http://modblackmoon.narod.ru/
- License:Free for Personal use. Shareware for Commercial use.
- Description:This font was created using FontCreator 5.6 from High-Logic.com
Submit a comment, question or review about An Old Witch font