Bench Grinder was inspired by the letterforms of 19th century metal headline type but without the slab-serifs. The result is a unique display typeface, demented but with a sense of familiarity. For a version with lowercase, check out the regular version of Bench Grinder.
Bench Grinder Titling font contains 385 defined characters and 240 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (93), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (6), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:BenchGrinderTitling-Regular
- Version:Version 1.100
- Trademark:Bench Grinder is a trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermicfonts.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://typodermicfonts.com/license
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/license
Submit a comment, question or review about Bench Grinder Titling font