Dacquoise is a fanciful headliner imbued, in a fancy way, with much fanciness.
Dacquoise font contains 390 defined characters and 258 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (113), Latin Extended-B (5), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Greek and Coptic (4), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (17), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (2), Number Forms (12), Mathematical Operators (11), Geometric Shapes (1).
- Font Name:Dacquoise-Regular
- Version:Version 1.000
- Trademark:Dacquoise is trademark of Typodermic Fonts Inc.
- Manufacturer:Ray Larabie
- Designer:Ray Larabie
- Designer URL:http://www.typodermicfonts.com
- License:Please read the current Typodermic Fonts license agreement at http://typodermicfonts.com/license
- License URL:http://typodermicfonts.com/license
Submit a comment, question or review about Dacquoise font