The "King of the Freeware Fonts", Ray Larabie suggested this one. His idea: to make a dingbat font of the various buttons you'd find on CD players, cassette decks and VCR's. I looked around, and threw a few things together. When I ran out of button ideas, I added in some switches and a headphones jack.
Buttons and Switches font contains 62 defined characters and 27 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (66).
- Font Name:New
- Version:Version 1.00
- Manufacturer:Jeff's Fonts & Dingbats
- Designer:Jeffrey N. Levine
- Vendor URL:http://members.xoom.com/jnl1952/index.html
- Designer URL:http://members.xoom.com/jnl1952/index.html
- License:Freeware for commercial and non-commercial use. Resale or distribution in commercial software, or derivative works made as stock or stand-alone art is strictly prohibited.
- License URL:http://members.xoom.com/jnl1952/index.html
Suggested by the "King of Freeware Fonts", Ray Larabie. These dingbats are primarily buttons you'll find on CD players, cassette decks and VCR's.
Submit a comment, question or review about Buttons and Switches font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.