This font was discovered on the window of a laundromat in Melbourne, Australia (see clothes_peg.jpg.) I've attempted to use the style of the original artist. This is a free font, use however your mind sees fit.
Clothes Peg font contains 222 defined characters and 68 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96).
- Font Name:NewFont
- Version:August 24, 1999; 1.00, initial release
- Trademark:NewFont is a registered trademark of High-Logic.
- Designer:Pig Meat - Nick Potter 1999
- Designer URL:http://www.pigmeat.cjb.net
- Description:Walking down Brunswick Street Melbourne
Submit a comment, question or review about Clothes Peg font