The design of Cutive, and this monospace sister family Cutive Mono, is based on a number of classic typewriter typefaces, in particular the faces of IBM's 'Executive, ' and the older 'Smith-Premier.' In Cutive these old faces re-emerge as webfonts that are useful for adding character to body texts as well as in larger sizes for headers and display.
Cutive Mono font contains 437 defined characters and 308 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (125), Latin Extended-B (44), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Combining Diacritical Marks (4), Greek and Coptic (1), Latin Extended Additional (22), General Punctuation (16), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (10), Geometric Shapes (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (5).
- Font Name:Cutive Mono
- Version:Version 1.002; ttfautohint (v0.93.5-3d13) -l 8 -r 50 -G 200 -x 16 -w "gG" -c
- Trademark:CutiveMono is a trademark of Vernon Adams.
- Manufacturer:Vernon Adams
- Designer:Vernon Adams
- Vendor URL:http://newtypography.co.uk
- Designer URL:http://newtypography.co.uk
- License:This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Submit a comment, question or review about Cutive Mono font