Dancing Script is a lively casual script where the letters bounce and change size slightly. Caps are big, and goes below the baseline.
Dancing Script references popular scripts typefaces from the 50's.
It relates to Murray Hill (Emil Klumpp. 1956) in his weight distribution, and to Mistral (Roger Excoffon. 1953) in his lively bouncing effect.
Use it when you want a friendly, informal and spontaneous look.
Dancing Script font contains 222 defined characters and 199 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (94), Latin Extended-A (8), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (4), General Punctuation (15), Superscripts and Subscripts (1), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Private Use Area (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Dancing Script
- Version:Version 1.002
- Trademark:Dancing Script is a trademark of Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com.
- Manufacturer:Pablo Impallari. www.impallari.com
- Designer:Pablo Impallari
- Vendor URL:www.impallari.com
- Designer URL:www.impallari.com
- License:Copyright (c) 2011, Pablo Impallari (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name Dancing Script. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- License URL:http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
- Description:Copyright (c) 2011 by Pablo Impallari. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Dancing Script font