Use the [ and ] key to create a unique flag ending on your words. Use alternating lowercase and uppercase with the Bounce version to create a bouncy look. To create a solid space instead of an empty space, use the bar key | which shares a key with the \ backslash on my keyboard. Your keyboard may vary.
For commercial licensing, please see http://kimberlygeswein.com
Defying Gravity font contains 321 defined characters and 248 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (72), Latin Extended-A (122), Latin Extended-B (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), Latin Extended Additional (8), General Punctuation (9), Currency Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1).
- Font Name:KG Defying Gravity Bounce
- Version:Version 1.000 2014 initial release
- Manufacturer:Kimberly Geswein
- Designer:Kimberly Geswein
- Designer URL:http://kimberlygeswein.com
- Description:Copyright (c) 2014 by Kimberly Geswein. All rights reserved.
Submit a comment, question or review about Defying Gravity font