Here's another friendly-and-junky doodle font, somewhere around the same level of "sophistication" as Thunder Thighs, but with more rough texturing and a border going on. It may not inspire many deep sighs, but it's fallout from a complex experiment involving multi-color scan masters - An experiment that I'll be returning to in other ways in future font projects. In the meantime, enjoy it for what it is: a slovenly, full-keyboard all-caps font with a few extras thrown in.
Earwax Wit font contains 110 defined characters and 80 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (6), Spacing Modifier Letters (2), General Punctuation (8).
- Font Name:Earwax Wit
- Version:1.0 www.cumberlandgames.com Private Use Freeware
- Trademark:Earwax Wit is a trademark of S. John Ross.
- Designer:S. John Ross
- Vendor URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- Designer URL:www.cumberlandgames.com
- Description:Not much worth talking about, really. But at least it's friendly-looking.
Submit a comment, question or review about Earwax Wit font