This font is a simple vectorization "English two-line, ornamented". Published in 1796 in the book "A specimen of printing types"
English Two Line font contains 239 defined characters and 32 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (96), Latin Extended-A (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (9), Greek and Coptic (1), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (4), Letterlike Symbols (2), Mathematical Operators (13), Private Use Area (2), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:english two line tfb
- Version:Version 1.00 January 30, 2013, initial release
- Designer:kaiser zhar khan
- Designer URL:http://www.truefonts.blogspot.com
- Description:This font was created using FontCreator 6.5 from High-Logic.com
Submit a comment, question or review about English Two Line font