1880-style "Fraktur" used in "Sammlung Goschen" books, Some more ligatures added, a "how to" for the ligatures added to the package.
Goeschen Fraktur font contains 172 defined characters and 170 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (92), Latin-1 Supplement (62), Latin Extended-B (1), General Punctuation (15), Currency Symbols (1).
- Font Name:Goeschen Fraktur
- Version:Version 1.000 2010 initial release
- Trademark:Goeschen Fraktur is a trademark of Peter Wiegel.
- Manufacturer:Peter Wiegel
- Designer:Peter Wiegel, original typeface by Carl Albert Fahrenwaldt 1901
- Vendor URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- Designer URL:www.peter-wiegel.de
- License:GPL- General Public License AND OFL-Open Font License
- License URL:http://www.fsf.org/licenses/gpl.html AND http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
Copyright (c) 2010 by Peter Wiegel. Open Font under Terms of following Free Software Licenses: GPL (General Public License) with font-exception and OFL (Open Font License
Submit a comment, question or review about Goeschen Fraktur font
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.