Created 2005, hand-lettered while watching "Lord of Illusions". Inspired by lettering from horror movie posters of the mid-20th century.
Gypsy Curse font contains 229 defined characters and 90 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (93), Latin-1 Supplement (95), Latin Extended-A (10), Latin Extended-B (1), Spacing Modifier Letters (8), General Punctuation (16), Currency Symbols (1), Letterlike Symbols (1), Mathematical Operators (1), Alphabetic Presentation Forms (2).
- Font Name:Gypsy Curse
- Trademark:Gypsy Curse is a trademark of Chad Savage / SinisterVisions.com.
- Manufacturer:Chad Savage / SinisterVisions.com
- Designer:Chad Savage / SinisterVisions.com
- Vendor URL:http://www.sinistervisions.com
- Designer URL:http://www.sinisterfonts.com
- License:This is a 100% freeware font. Use it however you want, private or commercial. But please, let me see what you did with it at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Submit a comment, question or review about Gypsy Curse font