Fell Types - Flowers. Typeface from the types bequeathed in 1686 to the University of Oxford by John Fell. Originally cut by R. Granjon, P. De Walpergen & others. To be printed at 17, 5 points to match the original size.
IM Fell Flowers font contains 31 defined characters and 30 unique glyphs.
The font contains characters from the following unicode character ranges: Basic Latin (33), Private Use Area (2).
- Font Name:IM FELL FLOWERS 1
- Manufacturer:Igino Marini
- Designer:Igino Marini
- Vendor URL:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designer URL:email@example.com
- License:This font is a nearly free font. You can use it freely but: a) If you want to use it in publications on any kind of media (paper, CDs or DVDs, web, etc.) you have to put in the following words as a note: «The Fell Types are digitally reproduced by Igino Marini. www.iginomarini.com». Then you have to email me and let me know where you used them so I can see your work. b) You cant sell the font. c) You cant rename the font and its contents (including outlines, kerning table and other data, license, copyright, links, etc). d) You cant put the font on a commercial CD-ROM. e) You can distribute it freely but not without this text file youre reading attached. f) You can put this font online on your own site but after having put a link to www.iginomarini.com nearby and having consulted me (and got my permission).
Fell Types - Flowers. Typeface from the types bequeathed in 1686 to the University of Oxford by John Fell. Originally cut by R. Granjon & others. To be printed at 25 points to match the original size.
Submit a comment, question or review about IM Fell Flowers font